Kenneth D. L. Gaudreau
- Founding Attorney, 1990
- Serious Personal Injury
- Truck and Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Catastrophic Injury
- Car Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
- Criminal Defense
Kenneth D. L. Gaudreau is one of the most prominent lawyers on the Eastern Shore. The knowledge he has acquired over the course of his 33-year career allows him to provide clients with top-quality representation in state and federal courts and throughout the state. Ken started his legal career working as a staff member in the U.S. House of Representatives. He also attended the Johns Hopkins University at night in the Masters Program in Administrative Science. Soon thereafter, he made the decision to attend law school. He graduated from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 1983, and served as a law clerk to the Honorable James L. Wray in Anne Arundel County Circuit Court. He then entered private practice, focusing on personal injury and criminal defense law.
In 1988 Ken became a part-time assistant Attorney General of Maryland for the Eastern Shore. He held this position for 15 years while also maintaining his private practice.
In 1990, he took the next step in his career and founded The Gaudreau Law Firm. He has spent more than 33 years proudly representing the people of Maryland in civil and criminal cases. Ken continues to use his talent and skill to help the people of Maryland find powerful solutions to their legal problems.
Ken has been selected as a member of Maryland Super Lawyers. Attorney's are selected using a rigorous, multi-phase process that includes peer nominations, evaluations, and independent research. No more than five percent (5%) of all lawyers in the State of Maryland Are selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers. Ken has been selected in the practice areas of Personal injury and worker's compensation.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. - 1983
- Johns Hopkins University
- M.A.S. - 1980
- Franklin & Marshall College
- B.A. - 1979
- Loyola Blakefield
- Maryland, 1984
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 1988
- Rated by Maryland Super Lawyers
- Maryland State Bar Association Pro Bono Award
- Division I: Collegiate Wrestler
- Board of Directors, Jobs, Housing, and Recovery, Inc.
- Executive Director, Tim Kennard River Run
- Part-Time Assistant Attorney General of Maryland for the Eastern Shore, 1988 to 2002
- Hon. James L. Wray, Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County, Law Clerk, 1982
- U.S. House of Representatives, Associate Staff, 1979 to 1980
- Wicomico County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Maryland Association for Justice
- Maryland Trial Lawyers Association
- UMES – School of Arts and Professions, Board of Directors
- School of Arts and Professions, UMES, President, Board of Directors