Why Hire The Gaudreau Law Firm?
Whether you are coping with the aftermath of a personal injury or a work-related accident, there are many reasons to hire The Gaudreau Law Firm to represent you. We are here to help you get the maximum available financial compensation and benefits available for your specific case.
Attorney Kenneth D. L. Gaudreau is a record-setting, well-known attorney who has been fighting for injury victims throughout the Eastern Shore for more than 35 years. He has a long record of success. Attorney Gaudreau and our entire team are ready to help you, too. With our primary office in Salisbury, we serve clients from Ocean City to the Bay Bridge and throughout Maryland.
See a sample of our client testimonials to learn more about the high level of service and representation that we provide.
Selected By Maryland Super Lawyers
Kenneth D. L. Gaudreau has been selected as a member of Maryland Super Lawyers. Attorneys are selected using a rigorous, multi-phase process that includes peer nominations, evaluations and independent research. No more than 5% of all lawyers in the State of Maryland are selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers. Attorney Gaudreau has been selected in the legal practice areas of personal injury and workers’ compensation.
Some Of Our Personal Injury Successes
We handle personal injury cases on a contingency-fee basis. That means we do not collect a fee unless we win compensation for you. Following are some highlights from our work in personal injury law:
- The Gaudreau Law Firm has won more than $70 million for injury victims.
- Attorney Gaudreau secured one of the largest automobile accident verdicts ever to be awarded on the Eastern Shore — $527,278.
- Attorney Gaudreau has tried more than 100 cases before juries throughout the Eastern Shore.
- He also has extensive experience in wrongful death cases, including an award of $875,000 in a wrongful death auto accident.
Some Of Our Workers’ Compensation Successes
We represent injured workers and their families throughout Maryland. Following are some highlights from our years of practicing workers’ compensation law:
- Highest Average Permanent Partial Disability Award (average of $49,632)
- Largest Individual Award for Elbow Injury – CO ($135,000)
- Largest Individual Award for Shoulder Injury – CO ($84,000)
- Largest Individual Award for Lower Back Injury – PP ($162,504)